Friday, January 27, 2006

not much to report in the past couple of days except i have been exhausted!

i did walk on monday or tuesday (i can't remember) and this afternoon in my soon to be neighborhood. i absolutely love it there. park my car on my piece of land, do a lil stretches, turn on the ipod, and get to moving.

as far as diet goes, i have noticed that i have watched the amount of food i have been eating this week and what i have been eating (which is a feat considering its that wonderful time of the month).

i also have been drinking a lot more water (yeah for fifty trips to the bathroom a day!!!).

i'm a lil nervous about my first weigh in post, but as long as i lose 0.5lb. i will be happy.

i hope to post a couple of recipes for ya'll this weekend.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool new blog! And you're so good, doing your history, etc. ... I love your banner, too.

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for the water, that was always a struggle for me, but the journaling was the worst for me. I always forgot! Once my schedule comes to order I am going back to the gym, I just can't cram it in at the moment and I'm feeling guilty! I can't wait to see how much you've lost! I'm sure it will be good!!! Can't wait for the recipes!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home