Sunday, January 29, 2006



this was this a.m's breakfast and one of my favorites might i add.

here's the breakdown:

samich

2 eggwhites sprinkled with zatarans (cajun seasoning). (i froze the yokes for other recipes)

1 slice of 2% kraft cheese

2 slices of natures own healthline double fiber wheat bread

2 morningstar farms veggie sausage patties (i'm addicted to veggie products. more about that in another post)

fruit salad

just some bananas and strawberries thrown into a bowl with a lil fat free coolwhip and some chopped walnuts.

reduced sugar/calorie + calcium oj

yum! this really kept me full till after one o'clock.

now lunch was simple

fat free bologna and 2% kraft cheese sandwich on same bread listed above (okay, i don't give a shit as to whats in bologna...i love it).

pretzels

lil pickle

and a small bowl of sugar free/fat free chocolate fudge instant pudding.

oh, and some diet cherry vanilla dr. pepper.

yum!

what have ya'll been eating?

2 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

okay so i know i gained a pound at least with the ladies but i sure thought i would have lost some weight with all that nasty skin gone..guess what? according to my scale i haven't...hmmm...i think my scale is screwy and I shall be returning to WW on Wednesday. Let's see I have been eating..hmmm everything...maybe that's why i haven't lost any...BWHAHAHAHA!!!

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That breakfast lloks delish!! My problem is I want something that takes 2 seconds to make. That looked like it took a while! Maybe I can get you to make me some and send them my way!! LOL!!

Oh, and I have this marinade that they only make in my neck of the woods for chicken, pork, etc. It's to die for. We have a festival every year in honor if it. But I'm telling you, it's AWESOME!!!

What have I been eating....actually, I've just been cutting way back and increasing the water by like a thousand gallons! I usually will have a lean cuisine for lunch. I have some recipes I can email you though, once I get a moment to breathe!!!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home