Monday, February 06, 2006



this is why i don't expect tomorrow's weigh in to be a good one.

i've talked before about my addiction to candy (hello, my name is elizabeth and i am addicted to all fruity, sugary candies). well, while talking to greta about my fear of posting a picture of a scale that shows a weight gain, she asked the simple question "how many ww (weight watchers) points are they?"

well hell if i knew. i mean all i knew was that i can finish a box in less then 24 hrs. so i came home and did the math.

holy shit!!!

17 pts. a box!!!!

that is almost how many points i am supposed to consume in a whole day. i can have 3 1/2 hershey candy bars for that amount.

that was a huge slap in the face. dots are no longer my friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

BACK AWAY FROM THE DOTS!! You can do it..just call me I'll talk ya out of them

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home