Thursday, February 09, 2006

its official.

i am now a size.......12!!!!

this is an amazing feat. i have now lost 3 pant sizes. whoooo-haaa!

it all started this morning when i tried on a pair of size 12 pants that greta had given me when then became too big for her. when she had first given them too me, i think i could button them, but they were extremely tight. this morning they fit. of course i had to call mike and have him give me the "ass low down".

whats the "ass low down" you ask? well, its when i ask him if it looks like my ass is eating my pants. so i got the approval for em and headed out to do all our errands today. throughout the day i kept thinking "holy shit, i'm in a 12".

some amongst all of our running around, we headed to the gap to find some clothes for the kids. i found the most amazing mint colored green pants. i stood there and debated between the 14 and the 12. we didn't have time for me to try them on and i didn't know if i should just get the 14 b/c that is what i'm used to or what. so i went with the 12.

i just tried them on and they fit beautifully. i mean b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.l.y!!! there was in room in them. ran into the kitchen, hoopin' and hollerin that they fit, and have mike give me the "ass low down" again.

all good!!!

i can't even believe that the next size that i could be in is a 10.

wow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

I am so proud of you... can yo see the gleam all the way in vancleave....oh maybe that is my teeth you are seeing cause I just spent an hour bleaching them..hehehehe...so happy for you....

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jayne said...

Isn't that just the most awesome feeling! OMG! Gosh I so remember that feeling! I hope I can get down one more size! Keep it up girl!

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! That's rad! Did I just say "rad"? Yep! Cool ...

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home