Tuesday, February 21, 2006



FINALLY!!! signs of improvement around here...lol.

not bad considering that aunt flo has been a bad house guest and extended her visit. not to mention all the extra baggage she brought with her: bloating, irritability, hunger. what a bitch she is.

i really haven't done anything different this week. tried to drink more water. i seem to go thru spurts. today i may drink and assload and then tomorrow i'm busy at work or something and i hardly drink 8 ounces. i am going to have to be better at that.

i have noticed though that my body requires me to eat. meaning, i can't skip a meal. i'm beginning to think that i need to eat five-six small meals every day. i've noticed that i seem to lose weight when that happens.

i have not been exercising at all. this disappoints myself, but i have been so friggin' busy. i know what you're thinking, "you have to make time for it". i can't seem to make time to pay my bills much less take an hour outta my day to exercise. i'm hoping that in the next week or so things will calm down.

ha! who am i kidding, we are going to start the build of our house in the next couple of weeks.

anyway, i hope that you guys are having much success and i am going to try my damnest to post here more often.

i have gotten great support from you guys and a few have expressed how much they enjoy visiting here. i mean who wouldn't wanna stop by and see a picture of a strangers scale and all her ballsy-ness by posting her weight on the web :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

LMAO..ballsy-ness...That is funny...Good Job I knew this week was a breeze for ya...

7:00 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Oh, boy! I happened upon your blog at just the right time! I'm working hard to get to 150 as well... my wedding weight. I'm at 2-0-friggin-5 right now and hating it. And I can't seem to succeed on WW. I'm going to keep following your blog for inspiration. I really appreciate the candy-whore idea. I'm your sister there. Ugh. This week I'll focus on journaling every day until weigh-in on Saturday.
Thanks for being there!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!!!!! I knew you could do it!!!! I wish my scale said what yours did! I graduated HS around that weight!! The good ol' days! I'm down a pound after my huge gain last week!!! YAY FOR US!!!

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CARTWHEELS! Isn't it inspiring to see some progress?!

I'm so jealous about your new house. What an adventure ...

keep us posted ...

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home