Tuesday, February 28, 2006



whats this you ask? a whole new wardrobe? i wish. its all the clothes that i have outgrown (or is it undergrown??? hmmmm)

anyway, they are too friggin' big for me so outta the house they go. i am so excited about how big the piles are. i tried every single thing in my closet on. if it didn't fit or didn't look right, out it went. i'm pleased to say that all the clothes are gone b/c they were just way too big. i am happy though that they are headed to a new owner....my dear friend amy who has recently started weight watchers and she herself has lost a grand total of 15 pounds.

way to go amy!!!

if you've visited my other blog you would already know that i am off work today for mardi gras. so i didn't think about the fact that today was weigh in day when i woke up. so i will post tomorrow. however, i'm not counting on much. since this past weekend was a bday weekend, it was filled with all sorts of yummies. but i don't mind. i def. wasn't going to deprive myself on my bday.

how is everyone else doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home