Thursday, March 02, 2006



okay, just so you didn't think that i forgot all about this week's weigh in (tuesday was mardi gras and i was off of work so my a.m. routine was messed up. wednesday i weighed and the picture turned out like shit. but rest assured. today's weigh in is the same as wednesday's).

i'm really frustrated with this b/c i can't seem to escaped this range in the 150's.

i'm hoping that next week is a week of improvement. i mean no candy for a week and a buncha water should do the trick.

i swear, i think i went to the bathroom at work over ten times today. i hardly go ten times in a week :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

you such a neurotic woman...your killing me with all this weigh in stuff 1 million times a day...sheesh woman...relax...heheheh

Now that you aren't eating candy for 40 days you should drop some more next week..hang in there it is coming off...last 10 pounds is the hardest

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you drinking soda at all??? If so, stop for a week and see how that works, soda makes one bloat, I speak from experience. My biggest weight loss week included that tip! I still drink once in a while though, I'm addicted!!

I weigh every morning after I tinkle! I'm neurotic as well! :)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

yay for two pounds!

I'm been trying to lose those last 10 pounds too -- my third baby just really did me in!!!!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home