Friday, March 03, 2006

okay, so far i haven't weighed myself since yesterday at lunch. i think thats quite the accomplishment since i am dying to hop on. but i'm hoping that weighing only on tuesday's will show more signs of improvement.

i also haven't had candy in...hold on lemme count...52 hours. wow! i think its the longest i have ever gone without a piece of candy (aside from a mint or a piece of gum). i'm hoping this helps too!

i'm thinking of picking up this and
this for both me and the kids (well mostly me...lol).

as some of you could prolly tell from yesterday's post, this is very important to me and i plan to read a lot on their website. everytime i see the commercial for this i get all teary-eyed. i don't want my daughter at the age of 7 feel that she needs to be on a diet. how has this happened???

anyway, before i get on my soapbox and get all teary-eyed just thinking about it, i'm going to go. but i encourage each of you to check it out. especially if you are anything like me and have dealt/are still dealing with low self esteem.

oh, and today's lil blip of encouragement:

get rid of all clothes that don't fit. wearing tight clothing only emphasizes to yourself how "not right" your body is.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

You have come a long way since I've known you and it's only going to get better...(wink) you are beautiful so don't be fretin...

kisses

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home